team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum team powa biathlon mania
Forum de la team powa sur biathlon mania

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur notre forum :) 
Welcome Invité, BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNÉE
t its a short week so he doesnt have all week t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum -> Team powa - forum public -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 03:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: t its a short week so he doesnt have all week t Répondre en citant

Seven-time British champion and Belle Vue Aces captain Scott Nicholls gives us his verdict on the opening weeks of the new season. Nicholls returns to action in Wednesday nights clash with Lakeside, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 7.30pm, and he offers a behind-the-scenes view into the Aces preparations...Its been a frustrating start to the season not being able to ride at our new home, but there was a problem with the base which was having an effect on the track and it just wasnt settling in. Combine that with the fact theyve had an awful winter and theyve just run out of time getting it done. I guess hindsight is a wonderful thing and if they could turn back time maybe they would have done things differently, but obviously they desperately wanted to get the track and the stadium ready for grand opening. It should have been an amazing event but the track wasnt right. Weather had got the better of them, the material was wet and they desperately tried to get the meeting on but it just wasnt right. Subsequently since then theyve worked on the track continuously. There had been too much damage done in trying to get things ready for the opener and they had to re-group a little bit. Theyve re-laid half the track again and that went down last Wednesday morning and they completed the track and the guys were out practicing on it in the afternoon.  I personally have not ridden on it but Ive heard good reports and the track has held up well. There are a couple of ripples but considering the track was only laid that morning thats great. For us it will be awesome to have a home meeting soon because its May and weve had no home meeting yet! Belle Vues new National Stadium It has been important to think about the long term rather than looking for a short-term fix. They had made a couple of attempts to try and patch things together so that we can try and race but Im glad theyve done the right thing and started it fresh. With stadiums its one thing that part of the grandstand is not totally finished but with a track if you start with it wrong its only going to go one way and you cant afford for that to happen. The fact that we have two huge bends there magnifies that but the simple fact is that you want a good race track for the fans and the riders. If you start with it wrong its never going to be right. With that in mind, the right decision was made and personally Id rather wait until our first meeting even though its going to be in May than rush it through and have a track you dont look forward to riding every week.Having a National Stadium is huge for the sport, the economy as a whole has been tough so certain aspects financially are tough but for speedway to have a massive boost like having a National Stadium is a great sign for the sport. It sends out a good picture to the media and the sponsors and potential business interests and things like that. To have a stadium purely dominated to speedway is also phenomenal, they can have a number of practice sessions there, testing and training schools and thats great. With the Poultec system happening with Kings Lynn trying to bring a wealth of younger riders through, its what we need so its come at a good time. Nicholls says having a National Stadium is huge for the sport I think its a track that is going to change as the dirt builds up and the material changes. In some respects at first when we had the initial practice on it, it was really slick. It was a similar shape in a way to Peterborough but then it has the banking and the banking changes it. As the dirt builds up and the material binds together I think it will ride a lot differently. Theres no question it will be a fast track when it settles down. At the moment with  it being so fresh, when I had the practice on it all they had done was desperately tried to get the track done, so there was barely any proper material on there and it was very slick on the turns but when that develops you will see the racing lines appear.With the sporadic start to the season for everyone, its kind of nice in a weird frustrating way that were only two or three fixtures behind which is bizarre as we are in May now and we have not had a home meeting! We can take a positive out of the fixtures really, as it has fallen in our favour a little bit with it being quite restrained so far for everyone at the start of the season with all of the rain offs, weve not got too much to catch up on. Nicholls has been pleased with his early season form (picture credit Hayley Bromely) Ive been happy with how Ive started but it has been very frustrating being stop-start but its still very early in the season. You just want to race back-to-back and get meetings in just to get comfortable on the bike and to think less about it. At the moment its a couple back-to-back then nothing for ten days and thats a long time off the bike when youve not ridden all winter but I know there will come a point when Im wishing there was a break later in the season, so I wont moan too much!On Wednesday, we visit Lakeside in front of the Sky cameras. I like all the tracks and Lakeside is a cool little technical track which is not necessarily the fastest  but you have to use your head. They have a strong side on paper and we know they will be strong at home. In the past, we have struggled there but generally I think a few of our boys have stepped things up this year and I think with more experience in the side we can go there and be more of a threat in front of the Sky cameras. Weve had a good run away from home, Swindon wasnt so good for us but we managed to pull some points back to make it more respectable. Out of three so far on the road to win two is a decent start.You can watch Scott and his Belle Vue side take on Lakeside Hammers, live on Sky Sports 2 on Wednesday from 7.30pm. Dorian ODaniel Chiefs Jersey .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. Kendall Fuller Jersey ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. http://www.chiefsfootballpro.com/Customized/ . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Anthony Hitchens Jersey . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands. Demarcus Robinson Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea.It was borderline unfair. Those were the words used by Toronto Argonaut head coach Scott Milanovich to describe a decision made a year ago. Starting quarterback Ricky Ray was injured in a mid-season game against Calgary. The team needed to select a starting quarterback and would have to choose between backups Zach Collaros and Trevor Harris. Collaros, now the starter in Hamilton, was chosen by the slimmest of margins and proceeded to lead the team to four consecutive wins - all on the road - something that had never been done before in CFL history. The starters job opened again after Ray suffered a concussion in the final quarter last week in Montreal, meaning Harris finally gets the chance to start. He took first-team reps at practice this week and felt right at home. Its been a long time since Ive got to play and start, said the native of Waldo, Ohio. But it felt natural. It just goes to show our coaches do a good job getting us prepared. Harris is now in his third season with the Argos and knows the playbook inside and out. Preparation and familiarity with the offence will not be problematic; impatience might be. I dont want him being a hero from the pocket, said Milanovich. I want him to go through his progressions and if its time for him to make a play, he needs to make that outside the pocket. That said, Harris can best be described in the same terms as Ray. Hes a quarterback who will work through his progressions and make the high-percentage throw. Hes a little more mobile than the veteran and has a stronger arm. It will be doubly important for Harris to get into a rhythm early on. Milanovich says that he hasnt been preaching to the receiving corps that making the sure catch is vital to building the confidence of the young QB. I dont want to put any extra pressure on them, said the coach. I think its very natural...when your backup quarterback is in the game, everybody feels a little bit more of a sense of urgency. I think they understand that, continued Milanovich. Its not something that I stressed, but I think its unspoken that they need to be at their best for him - particularly early. The pplayer that could make or break Harris day is Chad Owens.dddddddddddd. The diminutive receiver has averaged a remarkable eight catches for 95 yards per game this season. Hes excited for Harris and says there are two things that impress him the most about the young signal caller. His confidence and his competitiveness, said Owens. As a quarterback youve got to have that belief that (youre) going to win every time. Hes got that wont to be perfect. Those two attributes can go a long way in combating the butterflies that usually accompany a start by someone in this position. Sometimes a young guy coming in can be a little over-energetic, continued the receiver. You lose some of that composure you need as a quarterback, but Trevors got both. Im excited to be out there with him. Milanovich, who played quarterback in several pro leagues, says keeping Harris feet grounded will be the toughest task. I think its good that its a short week so he doesnt have all week to sit there and think about it, confessed the coach. Hes waited a long time for this opportunity. So what is the coach expecting from his pivot? Hes going to be excited, hes going to be anxious to play great, said Milanovich. I just asked him to play within the system and within himself and understand that he doesnt have to make plays, let other guys make plays for him. Harris has said all the right things this week, most of which have come in cliche form. No matter what the quarterback says, this is a different situation. Hes been on the field, he knows the start is coming, he understands that if his team loses the season ends. With all that said, he told TSN.ca that hes honestly not as nervous as one would assume. He just spent more time doing what relaxes him the most - watching game film. I love to watch tape, admitted a smiling Harris. When Im bored Ill pull out my iPad and watch tape, its just something that I like to do. Some people like to go out and hunt, I like to watch tape. That said, the Argos are hoping Harris plays the role of hunter and bags a win Friday night to extend the teams playoff hopes for at least one more day. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 03:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum -> Team powa - forum public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation