team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum team powa biathlon mania
Forum de la team powa sur biathlon mania

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur notre forum :) 
Welcome Invité, BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNÉE
amazed at such endeavours as biathlon.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum -> Team powa - forum public -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: amazed at such endeavours as biathlon. Répondre en citant

Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall. This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. Wholesale Texans Jerseys . JOHNS, N. Youth Jordan Akins Jersey .Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener. http://www.wholesaletexansjerseys.com/ .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. Youth Peter Kalambayi Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings, finally overtaking the St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks, who rank second and third this week. Youth Jermaine Kelly Jersey . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season.Some of us are morning people while others are night owls. In golf some are early season performers and others wait until the fall. So far in his career, David Hearn is most definitely not someone who enjoys the early part of the calendar. At least not when it comes to logging high finishes. "For whatever reason, Ive never had much success early in the year," said Hearn. "The West Coast  just hasnt been good for me." In the four tournaments hes played since the calendar changed years, Hearn as two missed cuts, a T58 and a T38. Its a slow but not unexpected beginning. A year ago, in five West Coast starts, he missed three cuts. A year prior to that, he posted a tie for 10th at the SONY in Hawaii before missing the next two cuts. "Id like to be in a better spot, obviously," said Hearn from Florida where he was getting in some practice before heading to Los Angeles for his next start. "Hopefully that will happen at Riviera." Hearn isnt worried about his spot on the money list just yet. In fact, hes quite optimistic about where things are headed. He says his game is coming together faster than in any previous years, adding theres no glaring holes in his performance - its just a matter of tightening everything up. There hasnt been much down time for the Brantford, Ont., product of late. He played four times before Christmas on the new wrap-around schedule and then teamed with Brad Fritsch to represent Canada in the World Cup in Australia in late November. There was a little time spent at the TaylorMade test centre dialing in his new gear as well as some family time back in the snow in Ontario. And he made the trek to Ann Arbor, Mich., to watch his beloved Toronto Maple Leafs play the Detroit Red Wings outdoors at the Big House. But shortly after, it was back to work. Hearn enjoyed his best year as a professional in 2013, earning more than $1.1 million. The highlight of his season came at the John Deere Classic where he lost in a playoff. That performance didnt surprise him in any way; he always believed he had the talent to play at that level. And it provided a taste of what hed like to experience more often. "Thats what IIm trying to accomplish each and every week," he said.dddddddddddd "You just want to put yourself in that position as much as you can." Rather than being known as a long driver or a pure ball-striker or a great putter, Hearns strength has always been his consistency with every club in his bag, his all-around game. Its something hes been focused on in the early part of this season. "My stats are not that great but if I can just improve the numbers a little bit Ill be happy," said Hearn, who will continue to use his long putter this season. "It really just boils down to being competitive. Im always trying to improve." Hearn has always been an ardent flag-waver and senses an up-tick in the play of Canadian professionals on various tours. He thinks some of that is awareness caused by his best friend out on tour. "I think Canadians are getting highlighted and inspired thanks to how well Graham [DeLaet] is playing," he stated. "Its fun to watch him play these days. It doesnt seem to matter what he does on Thursday and Friday, he just finds a way to get into contention on the weekend." For Canadian golf, Hearn said, that builds momentum. Its something thats been missing for a while, since the days Mike Weir was seemingly in the hunt to win every week. "When Mike was in his prime, I dont think people realized how good he was," Hearn stated. "It wasnt just the Masters win, it was major after major, week after week, he was in contention. "That definitely inspired me and I think thats happening again. We have a lot of good players right now." For the next couple of weeks, Hearn will be in the cheering section, watching Canadas athletes at the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Obviously hockey will be at the forefront of his viewing schedule but he also said hell follow almost any sport and is amazed at such endeavours as biathlon. "It will be disappointing being in the U.S., though," he laughed. "Ill have to watch mostly U.S. athletes." If his play continues to improve, two years from Hearn might be representing Canada at the Olympics in Rio rather than watching from a distance. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum -> Team powa - forum public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation