team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum team powa biathlon mania
Forum de la team powa sur biathlon mania

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur notre forum :) 
Welcome Invité, BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNÉE
made sense but some

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum -> Team powa - forum public -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 11:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: made sense but some Répondre en citant

As I look at my hunting equipment a couple of things occur to me. First Chicago Bears Jerseys For Sale , My goodness I?m spoiled! I have rifles, scopes, rangefinders, binoculars, shooting sleds and a bunch of other equipment to numerous to mention. Second, at one point or another I felt I absolutely needed every one of these items to become a better hunter. Do I really? Probably not, but it sure does make me feel better when I use them to fill my tags.
As a young boy growing up in the Midwest I can still remember getting my first gun and the responsibility lessons that came along with it. Most of it made sense but some of it I had to figure out. My first gun was at age 7 and it was a BB gun. I was only allowed to shoot at cans, flowers, pieces of wood, or any other non-living things that I could find that did not require too much clean up. I begged my father to let me shoot coots on one of our ponds so I could have the feeling of shooting something that reacted. I was always told no because the BB gun wouldn?t kill the bird, it would only be inflicting pain and besides that we couldn?t eat it if I were to kill it. Well, being 7 I knew I was much smarter than my father so I snuck down to the pond one day and lined up a coot in my sites. After checking to make sure nobody was around I let him have it. That bird flew away, after squawking, flailing and making enough noise for everyone to hear within a mile radius. Of course, my Dad was only about an eighth of a mile away. Needless to say I understood what he meant about the inflicting pain part for a few days after that.
As I grew older I learned many lessons about hunting and the responsibilities that come with it. As a young man I was not making a huge amount of money and had 2 kids. I think back wondering how we would have survived without my hunting and fishing. This meant when I hunted I had purpose, not only to get something, but to make sure I made a clean shot so as to not ruin any of the meat. I also learned to use just about every part of the animal once I did get it. These times made me a much better hunter as well as an ethical hunter.
There is nothing more frustrating to most hunters than shooting an animal and not being able to find it. Not that this can be avoided completely, but that is one of the reasons there is such a huge market for all of the equipment I have in my gun safe. Scopes, rangefinders, tripods, etc. are all made to make the job of ethical hunting easier. All of this equipment doesn?t expunge the hunter of their responsibility though. An ethical hunter will still make sure they practice tirelessly to get good at using these items and then they will make sure they have a shot they are comfortable with before they ever think of pulling the trigger.
Once an animal is down the responsibility of the clean kill has been accomplished and now the work begins. Learning how to dress an animal and make sure it ends up in a freezer is something every hunter should know but not every hunter does. My thoughts on this are not really a secret to those that I hunt with. I am not a trophy hunter by any sense of the imagination; I hunt to fill the freezer. I do hunt with some guys that are trophy hunters however and this doesn?t have any effects on their ethics. I?ve helped drag out legal, clean kills and take them directly to a processor to have them donated to the local food banks or another family that will use it. This type of hunting gives all of us a good name and also will teach our future generations to conduct themselves in the same manner.
Hunting is a sport that thousands of people enjoy and partake in. Through the education of every hunter that dons their camos and takes to the field it will be a sport that can be enjoyed for generations to come. Only through ignorance and lack of respect will this be foiled. From the experiences I?ve had and hope to have in the future, hunting ethics is the norm not an anomaly.

DAMASCUS, July 10 (Xinhua) -- At least five people were killed and 15 others wounded on Monday when an improvised rocket slammed an area in Aleppo city in northern Syria, an official source told Xinhua.

The rocket slammed the New Aleppo neighborhood in Aleppo city, the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

The rocket was fired by the rebels in the countryside of Aleppo, the source added.

This comes as the Syrian army captured large areas in the southern countryside of Aleppo, following battles with the Islamic State group.

Last December, the Syrian army and allied fighters fully wrested control over Aleppo city, after dislodging the rebels from the eastern part of Aleppo.

Since then, sporadic rockets slammed several neighborhoods in the city, leaving many people either killed or wounded.

Aircraft carrier Liaoning opens for public to visit in Hong Kong

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Shelter forest protects desert highway from intrusion of sand in Xinjiang

Taiwan's 1st unmanned bus starts test run in Taipei

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

China's Qinghai Hoh Xil enters world heritage list as natural site

Chinese aircraft carrier formation arrives in HK, to open for public to visit

Main structure of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge finished

WASHINGTON, July 18 (Xinhua) -- The eighth person who reportedly attended a controversial meeting with Donald Trump Jr., eldest son of U.S. President Donald Trump, and a Russian lawyer last year has been identified as a senior executive at a Russian real estate developer.

CNN said Tuesday it has learned that Ike Kaveladze was the previously unnamed eighth attendee at Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya on June 9, 2016 in New York, an occasion where then campaign team to Trump reportedly anticipated damaging information on Democratic Presidential Candidate Hilary Clinto. Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale New NHL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys   Sports Jerseys Free Shipping 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 11:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team powa biathlon mania Index du Forum -> Team powa - forum public -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation